Featured Not resolved
2.0

I ordered a 10 piece comforter set Fretworks online for $59.99 and then it went on sale for $39.99 and I emailed before the 14 days and they never got back to me.I requested a refund or a price match and they said they would get back to me.

When I called them they said it was too late because it had been passed the 14 days and I told him I had already emailed them and they just kept skirting around the issue. This 10 piece comforter set is not quality material, there were threads hanging out on the edge of the comforter and one pillow has already split at the seams. I may have paid $39.99 for this 10 piece comforter set but it definitely is not worth $59.99. Anna's linens has never got back to me in an email or refunded me any money.

I believe       their customer service is not accommodating the customer.   they just want to get as much money as possible and do not honor their price match policy nor did they reply to emails. If you want to purchase from Anna's linens go into the store and examine the product and the quality. When you order online you never know what you're going  to get.

I believe after one washing of this comforter that it is not going to hold together.Not quality material!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. zangel369 stated that there is a room for improvement of would not honor price match. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of comforter set and associated monetary loss in the amount of $63. Annas Linens needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned comforter set in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Annas Linens.

Had an Experience with Annas Linens?

Comments